Sweet and refreshing. Perfect for a hot summer's day. To make this ice pop, you will need some moulds. You'll also need a bit of patience to make your cold brew. This recipe will make 4 x 50ml ice pops.
- 160ml Your favourite FiXX cold brewed.
- 30ml water
- 10ml Simple syrup
- First things first, prepare your cold brew concentrate. Submerge 60g of coarsely ground FiXX (any blend will work) in 500ml of cold water in an airtight container.
- Mix well to ensure all the coffee is equally saturated. Then leave to brew for 12-18 hours.
- After this, strain well, and you've got your cold brew.
- While you wait for the cold brew, you can make your simple syrup. To do this, dissolve sugar in boiling water at a ratio of 1:1 (so 50g of sugar in 50ml of water).
- Once cool, bottle and keep for up to two weeks.
- When everything is ready, combine all the ingredients and then pour into each mould, leaving a bit of room for the stick.
- Then add to the freezer until fully frozen.
- Before enjoying, run a bit of hot water to the outside of the mould for easy removal.