For a small island on the western fringes of Europe, Ireland's influence on the world far outweighs its size. And to celebrate this stature, we at FiXX give you an Irish twist on an international classic. The Irish Espresso Martini is for the saints and scholars, poets or messers. Perfect for your seisiún traidisiúnta.
- 50ml Irish Whiskey
- 50ml Irish Cream Liqueur
- 50ml FiXX Espresso
- 5g Sugar
- Fill a martini glass with ice and allow chill for a few minutes.
- In a cocktail shaker, add your whiskey and cream liqueur.
- Add 5g of sugar to a double shot of FiXX espresso (approx 50ml) and stir to dissolve.
- Add this to your cocktail shaker, along with the ice in your martini glass and a few extra cubes.
- Put your lid in place and shake vigorously for one minute.
- Strain into your martini glass and serve immediately.
Why not check out the recipe video here and subscribe to our YouTube channel for other great videos.