We never get bored coming up with new and exciting ways to enjoy our favourite FiXX. But even we were sceptical when it was suggested FiXX is so delicious you could pour it on a salad. But here we are. This sweet, tangy vinaigrette will pair well with strong leafy greens like kale or rocket. Add some feta for salty, creaminess and hazelnuts for crunch. You can even add some charred red peppers for a smokey twist. Or, choose your own adventure. Enjoy!
- 1 tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 tbsp Maple Syrup
- 1 tsp Wholegrain Mustard
- 4 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 6 tbsp Your Favourite FiXX (brewed and left to cool)
- Fresh Ground Black Pepper (to taste)
- Sea Salt (to taste)
- Brew your favourite FiXX. I used FiXX Lisbon for its sweet citrus profile. But FiXX Decaf, Seattle or Oslo will also work well with this.
- When brewing, it's best to use a method to maximise flavour intensity. I used an AeroPress, but a Moka Pot or French Press will also work well. If you use a French Press, pour your brewed coffee into a cup to cool so as not to over-extract the coffee.
- Once your coffee is ready, add all the liquids and mustard in a glass jar with a tight lid, then shake to combine.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Then drizzle on your salad creation and enjoy!