We've got some good news. We've gone ahead and FiXX'd capsules. All the depth of flavour you love from FiXX Classic at the touch of a button.
All our Nespresso® compatible FiXX Coffee capsules are made from plant-based, biodegradable PLA plastics. A 100% bio-sourced plastic made from corn starch or sugar cane and lactic acid. After brewing your favourite FiXX, simply pop your used capsule in the food compost bin. Lid and all.
What's more, we offer boxes of 50 capsules in plain packaging. Perfect for offices and work spaces!
Details: Box size 10/50 coffee pods
- 100% Arabica
- Nespresso® Compatible
All capsules require a capsule machine for brewing. FiXX Capsules are compatible with the Nespresso® Original Classic range of machines / The Morning Coffee pod machine / Aequinox Coffee Machines / or any device that accepts the original Nespresso® Capsule.
Check your machine manual before using it for the first time. But here are some simple steps on how to use our capsules...
- Make sure the reservoir is full of fresh water and make sure there is no spent capsule already in the machine.
- Switch on your device and wait for the lights to stop flashing.
- Before loading a capsule, flush the machine by running a shot with no capsule. This will clean the machine and bring it up to optimal temprature.
- Give the FiXX capsule a quick shake before loading. Make sure to close the lid completely.
- Press the shortest drink length button and wait for your device to complete brewing (approx 25-35 g/ml). Please be aware that FiXX capsules may brew at a slower rate to other capsules. This ensures a fuller flavour for your favourite FiXX.